Orthopedics - Trauma Surgery
Orthopedic trauma treats problems related to the bones, joints, and muscles of the entire body following a traumatic injury. Our focus is on the healing of the fractured bones, as well as restoring the joints and bones, to help patients regain full function and mobility.
Our fellowship trained orthopedic trauma physicians are highly experienced in treating injuries with leading edge techniques such as minimally invasive surgery, joint reconstruction and orthopedic fixation.
Orthopedic trauma services include:
- Fracture Malunion and Nonunion
- Acute Fractures of Upper and Lower Extremities
- Pelvis Fractures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Arthroscopy and Endoscopy
- Traumatic Spine
- Complex Bone/Joint Reconstruction
- Orthopedic Fixation