Peklo Women's Pavilion is beautiful state-of-the art facility offering point of care: labor, delivery and post and antepartum are inclusive in the same room with the same healthcare professional.
If you are like most expectant parents, you have a number of questions about your pregnancy, your health, your baby's health and more. UTMB Health Angleton Danbury Campus' team of experienced physicians and nurses provides the information you need to
prepare for the big event. Information and communication with your physician and hands-on teaching after delivery. Our experienced team will assist you with the skills needed to give you and your family the great beginning you deserve.
Our nursing staff is committed to providing the best care available in a manner that is responsive to your needs. The nursing staff has been educated to meet your comprehensive health care needs in a professional, sensitive manner. Our goal is to meet
the physical, emotional, and educational needs related to your treatment.
Upon your arrival to our unit, we will assign a team to your care. UTMB Health Angleton Danbury Campus' team members are accomplished, top-rated, licensed health care professionals.We are committed to providing personalized care to every patient that
we serve in our facility. team believes that preventive health care should be a priority for all women.
Birthing Suites and Additional Amenities
- Each room is designed to meet moms’ needs including space for personal care items
- Oversized rooms for mom and baby to stay together
- Sofa bed in each patient room for an overnight guest
- Private patient rooms that exceed the national standard for noise reduction
- Large windows in patient rooms
- Large patient restrooms with spacious showers
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary parking
- A unit specializing in the care of pregnant women during the antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum stages of their pregnancy. Between our 3 hospitals we deliver approximately 5,500 babies per year.
- 11 birthing suites for labor, delivery, and recovery
- 1 dedicated OR suite
- 24 – hour anesthesia support
- 24 – hour language assistance
- Infant secured unit