Dates and Times:
Galveston Campus classes will be held Saturday from 9 a.m.– 4 p.m. The class will be held the second Saturday of the month on the following dates:
- Jan. 11, 2020
- March 14, 2020
- May 9, 2020
- July 11, 2020
- Sept. 12, 2020
- Nov. 14, 2020
The course includes the following:
- Tips for Common Discomforts
- Anatomy of Pregnancy
- Stages of Labor
- Breathing & Relaxation
- How Do I Know if I’m in Labor?
- Medical Interventions
- Pain Relief
- Cesarean Sections
- Celebration & Recovery Time
- Support Person’s Role
- Postpartum Depression
- Feeding Your Baby, Breastfeeding
- Infant Care
- You should schedule classes with the goal of being completed by the 36th week of pregnancy.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and you may bring yoga mat and pillow.
- Each mother is allowed to bring one support person to each class.
- Registration is not complete until the payment has been received. Credit card, cash and checks accepted.
- Refunds for cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee and must be requested prior to the date of the first class. Please call Julie Tavarez-Bunyan at (832) 632-7564.
To register for childbirth education classes, please complete the form below. When you submit a form, a representative will contact you soon to confirm your registration.
Credit Card payment will be collected during the registration confirmation phone call. If paying by cash or check, you will be instructed on options to arrange payment during the confirmation phone call. If you have any questions about registration or payment please contact Julie Tavarez-Bunyan at (832) 632-7564.